twenty nine days

I leave for Italy & Greece in TWENTY NINE DAYS. I can't even express how excited I am; I haven't been out of the US since I was born (side note: I was born in Guangzhou, China before being adopted at the tender age of three months and brought over here. So technically, I haven't been out of the country ever because who really remembers the days when the were .25 years old?)
I have this image of walking down the streets looking really chic and glamorous. And catching the eyes of the locals with my style. Just a dream. But I've been practically drooling over the constant bombardment of catalogs. And it's snowing like mad out, so I thought I'd put together a few things I want to buy for my trip....Obviously there is no way I could afford any of these dresses at the moment as I'm pretty broke, but they're so nice to look at... Of course, I already have my flats & sandals ready to go along with light sweaters for the weather... Ah! I'm so excited.
Also, I'm really, really wanting fedora...Dresses: Forever 21, Kohls, Anthropologie, Victoria's Secret, American Eagle; Fedora: Urban Outfitters

PS I put a follower thing at the bottom... =)

11 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm so jealous...I mean I gues I was in Greece a little while ago and I ought to tell you 'best wishes' and all that, but I'm getting blasted by snow and I want sunshine!
Oh well, have a lovely trip.

Diana said...

Half the fun of traveling is the organizing on packing and figuring out what to bring. I love your choices.

Flashes of Style said...

Wow I love all of these summery items! Have a great trip :)

Lauren said...

thanks for the lovely comment!

i really like your blog :D

Ella Gregory said...

I love the hat. They are so cool to wear in summer, especially with cut off denim.

Anonymous said...

So jealous! I've never been out of the country and now would be a great time to go somewhere warm and sunny .. summer is too far away.

Have fun!!

kaitlyn said...

loving the florals and the fedora. but even more, i love your story. the whole china thing is so cool. love your blog!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

Italy and Greece? you lucky girl! must be quite a big trip for your from US too! how exciting, and i'm loving the pretty dresses :)

xx

Liberty London Girl said...

Such pretty dresses. You have a good eye. LLGxx

Dheyzhere said...

Wow,,you went to Italy and Greece??Awesome..

I take Italian language class in my college and wish I can go there someday..

How's Italy??
I bet you go shopping for some new clothes..hehe..or not??

Luv,
Dheyzhere

paanie said...

sounds like you're going to have a fab time. can't wait to hear about it!