taiwan vs us?

As my Taiwanese drama interest increases (I'm watching Fated to Love You know, super cute. I feel really bad for Xin Yi!), I've come across the Golden Bell Awards. From my understanding this ceremony is the US equivalent of the Golden Globes (or maybe Oscars)? Well, then I got curious about red carpet style (of course!) I saw some of my favorite actors and actresses look quite gorgeous in the pictures, but I'm curious, which do you think is better?
photos-asianuniverse.net and style.com
(click to read text if needed!)



Final Verdict?

PS I'll try and comment back tomorrow on the comments from my previous post! It's getting late and I have a 7 am swim practice tomorrow

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i definitely like the taiwan menswear better. they're womenswear is really nice too. the first couple would look really cute as an actual couple.

Devon said...

Great pictures! x

Marian said...

I love this post! the women are all
beautiful
xx
Marian

yiqin; said...

Awww joe cheng <3<3 You can watch skins on youtube :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Fun comparisons. It's hard for me to say b/c so much of my decisions on their outfits depend on how much I like/dislike the actresses...and I don't know any of the Taiwanese ones!

la petite fashionista said...

I'm digging the chic tomboy look!:)

Mademoiselle ♥♥ said...

I finding my self personally preferring the Golden Bell awards (is that it =) ) I am kinda tired of 'Hollywood' style and have lost interest in those 'stars' I only look at hollywood form the glory days (40s,50s etc)
These pictures are quite beautiful and the dresses are adorable!

xx