carol hannah...carol hannahhh

{or Althea; Irina's just too mean}
Anyhow, I found the final runways from this season awhile ago.
And now that I know Irina did an all black collection,
it's comforting to know that even back then I didn't like her.
Here are my favorites:

{finalist #1}

{finalist #2}

PS sorry about the lack of commenting back
The only time I seem to be able to is in school
And the computers at school go all funny
Whenever I try to comment on a post!

Update: So Irina won.... Lame.
I probably won't catch up til later on (like weeks),
so can anyone tell me which collection was which? Thanks!

10 comments:

Marian said...

darling hope you have been well.
wishing you a fabu weekend ahead
xx
marian

Melanie's Randomness said...

I liked Carol hannah's stuff Way more than Irinia. She just seemed so stuck up. I love that last dress of hers you posted. So what it wasn't connected?? Some of Irina's black pieces were pretty, but Carol hannah showed that she had potential to go somewhere.

aww computers are lame. hope school is treating ya good!!

noone said...

I like the 3rd outfit, the dress is really unique. yeah I find that in some versions of internet explorer it doesn't work well with blogspot's layout! good luck!

bryna said...

i really wish i hadn't missed this season!

E said...

I hate Irina, too, but I did kind of love her collection. Carol Hannah's beautiful gold dress kicked ass, though.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Loving the last piece. The draping and champagne tones are heavenly! :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I need a TV... and cable, so out of the loop on life

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You know, I really liked this season, but for some reason the finale felt under-whelming...

la petite fashionista said...

carol hannah and althea were my favorites as well! although i feel like this season of PR has lacked the pizazz of previous seasons! disappointing..

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I so wanted it to be CH. Boo hiss!