happy thanksgiving!

We eat and laugh and gather 'round
With family, we make quite a sound
But let's not forget the thanks we owe
To those there for the high and low
{actually this pic is from our Christmas feast
and I spelled "they" wrong by mistake oops!}

today is the day to give thanks
it's been kind of heavy around here lately
my community's grieving and the feeling is quite sad
so i think it's important to reflect on the good today
and thank whomever you want for what we have.

So I am thankful for...
  • my parents- for always keeping me grounded
  • my sister- for being as weird and funny as me
  • my brother- for being you, even when I'm angry
  • my school friends- for being as weird and quirky
    as I am (especially she who calls me Panda ;p)
  • my swimming friends- for making me a different person
    and always being funny and loving
  • the blogosphere- you guys are so sweet and kind
    and learning about everyone is so much fu
  • my friends and family in general because
    you let me be me and love me for it
how about you guys?
rip a.c. and m.c. may you rest in heaven


Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving, darling!

I am thankful for...my blogging friends (that's you!), my family, my real-life friends, cute boys, technology, and...cozy pajamas to watch the parade in! :)

Kym said...

happppy thanksgiving! i'm thankful for family and friends and all the little things in life! :)

Sara said...

I hope you had a great thanksgiving!! xx

Melanie's Randomness said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Great photo!!