odd storyline, pretty setup

I watched Virgin Territory the other day out of curiosity.
It had Mischa Barton & Hayden Christiansen, and sounded funny.
So, I thought why not...
What I found was pretty much American Pie
In the medieval times, with pretty dress and villas.
It's not exactly an Oscar type movie (or at all),
but it does have a rather cute story line
passed all the sex comedy and jokes, etc.
{think a man in a nunnery...}
And Mischa looks absolutely beautiful,
While Hayden looks... well gorgeous.And of course the end scene is the best,
as it always is in romantic comedies =)
If you can deal with the sex jokes, it's a cute movie.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i've never heard of this movie.. but sounds entertaining! haha! i'll have to look into it! :)

Wafa said...

never heard of this movie, i'm going to check it right now. i'm in the mood for a romantic movie.

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this movie but look exactly like something cheesy and C grade that I'd love!!! I think Hayden is so gorgeous. I loved him in Factory Girl playing a young Bob Dylan - drooollll.

Mademoiselle ♥♥ said...

I may check this movie out :D
Mishca looks GORGEOUS, I adore her hair, thanks for sharing

xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I have never heard of this movie. I didn't know Mischa did period movies! Looks awesome... she is very gorgeous

Leia said...

I saw this and really didn't like it! I think it's because I'm not that fond of Mischa Barton. And yeah, a bit too many sex jokes for me :P