'Cause It's a Love Story...

Call me a hopeless romantic if you will, but love stories are kind of my thing. As in, give me the crappiest movie, but have it have a romance, and I'm hooked for the entire thing. I may even love it after. And if you have them die tragically in the end, it just might make my all time favorites. It would have to be pretty bad for me not to love it.
Don't know why I'm such a romantic, guess it's embedded in me from fairy tales as a child. Damn that Cinderella... I probabaly immerse myself in romantic movies/novels/songs nowadays because high school and love, in reality, just don't mix, especially in this day and age. Thus, Jack & Rose, Allie & Noah, Jamie & Landon, etc keep me hopeful and forever loving love.
On be half of all hopeless romantics, I apologize for being...well... hopeless. In the mean time, "Love Story" is one repeat on my Ipod.
(By the way the movies are: Love Actually, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Tuck Everlasting, Atonement, Becoming Jane, Titanic)
"Romeo, save me,
I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you
But you never come.
Is this in my head?
I don't know what to think.
He knelt to the ground and
Pulled out a ring and said
'Marry me, Juliet,
And you'll never be alone.
I love you,
And that's all I really know."
-Taylor Swift, Love Story
xoxo

No comments: