Twilight

So, I don't know about anyone else, but I am incredibly excited to see Twilight November 21st.

Before you judge, let me put it to you this way. It's a book/movie for those kinds of people who don't really like sci-fi. Trust me, I snubbed this book at first, but later I realized how ridiculous I had been. The chemistry Meyer can emulate is amazing. She manages to make a pale, red headed guy seem completely gorgeous.
So, please read the books! I promise you'll be hooked, and you'll be just as eager as I am to see Robert Pattinson (whom I am already in love with) and Kristen Stewart (whose just adorable) in less than a month!
xoxo

3 comments:

VivalaFashion said...

OMG ME TOO IM SOO EXCITED!! im going to the midnight showing!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I just read the whole first book while standing a bookstore and not purchasing it...I'm starting the second now, but I think I'll sit down for this one. Still not going to buy them though. :)

Anonymous said...

I kind of embarrased myself by telling all my friens that i thought the book sucked (without reading it, that's so me) cuz i thought it would be lord of the rings/harry potter/sci-fi-like and not that romantic and so great as it was which i discovered when i finally read it.
It's so great robert pattinson got the part.. :)