Taylor Swift Tonight

First off, I think I am going to start translating this blog into Spanish, as I want to increase my fluency in the language, and seeing all the multilingual blogs I've been reading, I want to give it a try. Feel free to correct anything I might say completely wrong.
Now, moving on, I don't know if you have read or not, but I love Taylor Swift. I think she's amazing. AND tonight she's hosting the Grammy Nominations, meaning she'll be performing! I also think she's emerging as a huge fashion icon. Besides the fact that she's as tall as any model and has the perfect build to wear anything she wants, she's also already known quite well for her gorgeous blonde curls and her love of "sundresses and cowboy boots." Of course, she's excellent at altering that comfort outfit...
Ese es mi primero blog que estoy traduciendo. Quiero habla espanol con soltura. Corrijame si hago un error, por favor! Gracias... Oy, lo siento, pero no puedo usar apostrofos o nada por encima de la letras.
Ahora, quiero hablar sobre Taylor Swift. No se si tu has leido o no, pero me gustaria a Taylor swift. Creo que ella es extraordinario. Y esta noche ella presenta la Grammy Nominations, que ella cantara! Tambien, creo que se hace un enorme icona de moda. Ella es tan alta como una modela y tiene una figura perfecta para llevar cualquier cosa que ella quiere, ya ella es conocida por su rubios rizos guapisimas y que ella gustaria "vestidos y botas de vaqueros." Claro que si, ella es excelente cuando cambiar que traje comodidad...
xoxo






No comments: