1) Baking S0da + Wet Toothbrush=A Killer SmileNot only does baking soda work well in baking and keeping the moldy stuff out of your fridge, it can also double (triple?) as a natural way of whitening your teeth.
Why? Baking soda will wipe away hard to get rid of stains like coffee or tea stains, or those stains you've had since you were a kid and you're not sure why....
1) Wet your toothbrush and shake out excess water. It should be damp.
2) Dip into a box of baking soda. (Preferably NOT the one you use in your fridge)
3) Brush on your teeth like normal toothpaste.
!! If you don't like the taste (and if you do...um...)just do your front teeth. No one looks at your back teeth anyway, except maybe your dentist.
4) Rinse and brush teeth like normal.
5) Results should come in a week or so.
(I'm trying this one now, and I'm on day 2, so I'll let you know how it turns out!)
in the shower) Let it sit for a minute and then rinse off. I've done this before a million times over and I can vouch for how amazingly it works.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar=Clean Hair
I haven't quite tried this out yet, as I haven't gotten my hands on apple cider vinegar, but I know it works quite well. It takes out the build up in hair and cleans it out. Perfect after a season of swimming!
Ahh 2 days! I'm packing tomorrow... this should be interesting....