i got them, finally!

Okay, so I looked at all the pics from the CFDA awards, but really it'd just be a waste for me to try and rate the looks or do whatever with them when Mahalo Fashion has them on her site, and Coco's Tea Party will do hits and misses of them this Sunday. I'll just post a lovely picture of Kirsten Dunst with the Rodarte ladies (in their design, of course) because she looks stunning, and NO ONE can call this dress a miss, and the Rodarte ladies are positive geniuses in my book.
Also who invited The City stars? Really? Ick, please get them off our radar. From my sister's watching, I know Olivia is a total bitch, so why give her any more spotlight than she deserves? She may have fantastic style, but no matter how beautiful you are, if you have an ugly personality, it doesn't matter!
Also I loved Alexander Wang's shorts. I really don't think he can do wrong at this point, especially standing with Dree Hemingway! And Blake Lively looks gorgeous in a "I've been laying out on the gorgeous beaches of Hawaii for the past month" kind of way. The pink dress is beautiful.

I will, now, turn your attention to the shoes (well one of three pair) that I have purchased this past weekend while shopping. Many ladies have been wearing them around, and I know they're quite popular on the blogosphere....
And now I have them too! Kind of. Well, a really nice knock-off pair from DSW. I talked about them here. I am in mad love with them. Like, I'm gettinge better at walking in them, and they just look amazing! Of course my father, upon seeing them, looked at me like I was crazy and asked me if I seriously had purchased them. But I told him he was a guy and he just didn't understand. He didn't take too much of a liking to that...

Quite close to their originals I should think? I had a nice conversation with the salesgirl as well. She even talked Balmain! I can't wait to see what outfits I can create with these =)

7 comments:

Diana said...

oooh amazing!! look at the details!

Amelia said...

Those shoes are so epic! I love the studs.

Tiana Couture's Addict said...

waouh waouh waouh! I'm diying for those shoes!

Mademoiselle ♥♥ said...

What Fabulous shoes! Love the Ankle part!
Beautiful!


xxx

yiqin; said...

It really looks like the original!!!! I love the rodarte dress on kirsten!

Anonymous said...

they really do look alike!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those heels are insanely gorgeous!
Yes, the Rodarte ladies are geniuses. And I agree with you on Olivia--supporting her almost seems to be supporting bullying...