every minute you're here with me, it gets harder to turn and walk away...

I have had about ZERO fashion moments since school ended. My days are passing as such: Wake-up and swim for two hours. Either lift afterwards and or go pass out at someone's house until more swim practice in the afternoon. Then after that sometimes there's dryland. Despite the COLD weather and cloudy skies, I have managed to get a very bad swim suit tanline. As in there is a tan hole on my back and my stomach is grossly pale.... Blah, every inch of me is unbelievably sore....
So I'm doubting outfit posts for quite a while, except for maybe grad parties, but I do have some pictures saved on my computer of inspiration =)I've used this picture before I think, but I just love it so much. One of my fantasies: Throw on a free sundress, let my hair down, and run under the sunshine in the middle of nowhere!
I believe I found this on Luphia Love's. The photographer her some fantastic and beautiful pictures on her account. Some I found very...intimate, but I loved the shots like this one. And I saw the newer version of the Lolita movie; I found it very disturbing, like how the author intended.Found this on Cupcakes & Cashmere. You can find the series here. I thought the pictures were quite interesting, if somethings a little odd. I didn't quite understand why Belle would get plastic surgery or Cinderella would be hanging out a the bar or Little Red Ridining Hood be a fast food fattie? This one made the most sense to me, plus I love Aladdin. Jasmine was awesome.

And these are my background images currently. The top one is the new one. It jsut has random pictures that I find inspiring. The second one is my favorite fashion moments on film. I love Anastasia's dress at the end, especially when it gets "ruined." Especially when she's eloped with Dimitri and they're dancing on the boat. So cute =)

I hope everyone else's summers are, well, sunnier than mine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the collages. especially the lower one because it has my love emma watson on it. i love the girl running through a field. i have a similar fantasy where i'm in a big field alone and i just start dancing and i'm wearing a really flowy white dress.

Diana said...

great photos

the disney princess are supposed to be presented in the modern world. it's the irony to whole fairy tale ending. and the jasmine one is the most powerful one right now, with the Iran election going on, too.

la petite fashionista said...

I understand entirely! I hate having to work every day and be dressed in work clothes; i miss wearing my own things & dressing how I please :/

Mademoiselle ♥♥ said...

Hej
omgosh. Yes life for me as at a stand still. Hmm, good times soon!

These pictures are beautiful. It is also a dream of mine to run. Just run into endless beauty.(In a beautiful outfit.. its on one of my first posts)The collages are also beautiful,I adore the last one, so feminine!

xx

muchlove said...

lovely images :) My outfits have been very dull lately too, which explains my lack of outfit posts.