there's something about the street when it's just rained....

It should feel quite a lot like summer right about now, but it's been raining so much lately! Plus, strangely, I keep going to the black pieces in my outfit. When I got dressed the other morning, I kept thinking of Samantha from All American Girl and how she died all her clothes black in some sort of mourning!
black shirt-target, skirt-american eagle; sunglasses-stand in mall, dress (as shirt)-mossimo for target, jumper-kohls

PS My mom gave me the old school pics she took from prom, and I found a picture we took from Post Prom =)

Blahh I have finals this week, should be NOT fun. Can't wait til it's over so I can focus on things I enjoy, like the huge pile of books, my language learning, and enjoying the sunshine when it decides to come out!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

The 2nd picture has such lovely lighting! I find myself turning to black when the weather goes south, too, but then it's hard to go back to colors since I own so little colorful clothing. Good luck with finals!

Jesspastry said...

I got from mine shoes from korean spree.It's like only $20 usd. But sadly!! it's not good to walk in.

Ella Gregory said...

I love the smell of rain. Kinda odd but it's really fresh.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

love the fresh air just after a rain

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That suspender skirt is so great. I love feeling like I'm dressing in a theme--black for mourning, hearts for romance, etc.