happy fourth of july!

When I was younger my family would buy matching T-shirts for today, much to my embarrassment. Now that we're older and have jobs, etc, our celebration of Independence day includes fireworks at night in the nearby park. Sigh I love my life, I really do, but sometimes a a break is nice....

wish list.

reading a really good book in the sun
{don't remember where from...!}

being as free as a forest nymph for a day{source}

getting a kiss this romantic
{source}

looking as carefree as this{Source}

owning a bedroom like this{source}

happy fourth! and i heard that women's final at Wimbledon is today as well!

6 comments:

La Couturier said...

That bedroom is amazing. Period.

And happy fourth of july to you too, darling!

bisous,
La C.

Miss Red said...

i love the nymph scene and the romantic kiss. i would rather not read in the sun like that, but that's just me.

The Clothes Horse said...

That bedroom is especially awesome.

ana b. said...

The images in this post are gorgeous. I love reading in the sun too except my elbows get too tired! That bedroom looks hilarious. Terrible idea after a few cocktails.

yiqin; said...

Happy 4th of july :)

Marian said...

great images hoeny, what a bedroom,hoep you had a lovely 4th of July
x
marian