happy fourth of july!

When I was younger my family would buy matching T-shirts for today, much to my embarrassment. Now that we're older and have jobs, etc, our celebration of Independence day includes fireworks at night in the nearby park. Sigh I love my life, I really do, but sometimes a a break is nice....

wish list.

reading a really good book in the sun
{don't remember where from...!}

being as free as a forest nymph for a day{source}

getting a kiss this romantic
{source}

looking as carefree as this{Source}

owning a bedroom like this{source}

happy fourth! and i heard that women's final at Wimbledon is today as well!

6 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

That bedroom is amazing. Period.

And happy fourth of july to you too, darling!

bisous,
La C.

Anonymous said...

i love the nymph scene and the romantic kiss. i would rather not read in the sun like that, but that's just me.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That bedroom is especially awesome.

Unknown said...

The images in this post are gorgeous. I love reading in the sun too except my elbows get too tired! That bedroom looks hilarious. Terrible idea after a few cocktails.

yiqin; said...

Happy 4th of july :)

Marian said...

great images hoeny, what a bedroom,hoep you had a lovely 4th of July
x
marian