shockin' me right down to my soul
So my shoe challenge didn't have the clearest of rules (didn't even realize this until after!), so it seems I will be making multiple outfits. The way it turned out, both my flats and night heels won! (About a four-four tie kind of...) Heck I'll probably try and make an outfit around all them soon, it's pretty fun.
This dress was brought from the Outer Banks last summer, the headband is Vera Wang (Kohls, of course, for $2!) and you already know about the flats =) I don't really know where I was going with the hair, maybe a little Cassie from "Skins"?
In other news I was tagged for an award! Thank you Lips for London, here's my response: (You must tell 10 true, but unknown things about yourself and then tag ten other people)
1. My favorite book of all time is Up a Road Slowly by Irene Hunt. Loveliest, simplest, sweetest coming-of-age book in the entire world.
2. I've never been really kissed. Ever. As in lip virgin right here. I know, right? It's getting to be fairly sad....
3. I love to read, but in all honesty my reading habits have slowly died since I entered high school. I used to reread books because I never had enough, but know they've accumulated into large piles.
4. I weigh 144 pounds. I know. It's awful!! At 5'2" too!
5. I read a legitimate romance novel, as in there was a double digit numbered sex scene.. And besides the awkward scenes, I kind of liked it. It's called What Price Love? by Stephanie Laurens. it's on my book shelf.
6. I'm struggling with this! I don't keep secrets really, so most people know everything about me...
7. I love dressing up and everything and looking nice, but man sweatpants and T-shirts just feel SO nice after a long day.
8. I used to believe I was a witch and when I turned 11, I would go to Hogwarts. Shhh
9. I was adopted when I was three months from Guangzhou, China. I don't know my birth parents at all and I don't plan on looking for them (Seriously that's like 1 billion people to sort through, no thankss).
10. I used to hate little dogs with a passion, but now... I've come to realize they're like cats (my favorite animal) only friendlier and cuddlier!
Okay I tag.... the next ten people to comment on my post(s). And I'm serious, I'll check the blogs too to see if they've accepted it
PS Check out my new video A Modern Dreamer Fairytale. And let me know what you think of it =)
Posted by S.Elisabeth