nora zehetner

I was watching "Grey's Anatomy"
and noticed one of the Mercy-West doctors
was non other than my favorite Heroes guest star
Nora Zehetner
She's absolutely adorable and has a sort of sass to her acting
I remember loving her style in "Heroes"
And I watched Princess, a rather typical, average tv movie
To see her be a perfect human princess, complete with the dresses
{Think of Princess as a bad version of Enchanted}
And I'm happy to see she has the same adorable style in reality.
I hope she really hits it big soon, so we can see more of her.

What do you think? Have you ever seen her before?

9 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

i havent heard of her, but she's so cute! i love that first outfit

Unknown said...

Definitely a newcomer to me. But she is cute as a button. Kinda of a cross between Anne Hathaway and Rachel Bilson. And those are some puffy princess gowns!!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have never even heard of her, but Ana B. is totally right - I instantly thought of Rachel Bilson when I saw her; such adorable style! :)

Marian said...

she is super cute!so adorable
xx
marian

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I haven't seen her before. she is soooo adorable though! I can't wait to see how her career blossoms

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I don't think I've ever seen her...but that's not saying anything! I love that white dress she's wearing in the last row.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Ch said...

i love Nora! she's so pretty <3 and she looks like Rachel bilson ;D
i also like rachel too so... !!