nora zehetner

I was watching "Grey's Anatomy"
and noticed one of the Mercy-West doctors
was non other than my favorite Heroes guest star
Nora Zehetner
She's absolutely adorable and has a sort of sass to her acting
I remember loving her style in "Heroes"
And I watched Princess, a rather typical, average tv movie
To see her be a perfect human princess, complete with the dresses
{Think of Princess as a bad version of Enchanted}
And I'm happy to see she has the same adorable style in reality.
I hope she really hits it big soon, so we can see more of her.

What do you think? Have you ever seen her before?

10 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

i havent heard of her, but she's so cute! i love that first outfit

ana b. said...

Definitely a newcomer to me. But she is cute as a button. Kinda of a cross between Anne Hathaway and Rachel Bilson. And those are some puffy princess gowns!!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have never even heard of her, but Ana B. is totally right - I instantly thought of Rachel Bilson when I saw her; such adorable style! :)

Marian said...

she is super cute!so adorable
xx
marian

clarewbrown said...

Hmmm I haven't seen her before. she is soooo adorable though! I can't wait to see how her career blossoms

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

I don't think I've ever seen her...but that's not saying anything! I love that white dress she's wearing in the last row.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.celebxray.com/rachel_bilson.html]Rachel Bilson Nude[/url]

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Mimi said...

i love Nora! she's so pretty <3 and she looks like Rachel bilson ;D
i also like rachel too so... !!