dear teen vogue (again)

Despite the fact that you've jumped
Onto the Twilight bandwagon,
And I am over vampires more than ever,
I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this issue.
Dakota Fanning is my favorite child-adult actressAnd we all know I love love love Tom Sturridge.And you showed some Rodarte for Target outfits
(I want that nude colored dress!)
Oooh and I cannot forget Soaoirse Ronan
(Can't wait for The Lovely Bones).
In short. I'm a please reader,
Just lay off the Twilight crap, it's so teenybopper of you.

xo S.Elisabeth

10 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh, she looks so grown up now.. (love her shoes in that first photo though!) and ahckkk... i refuse to join the twilight craze! haha! ;P

Couture Carrie said...

I agree!
Dakota looks amazing, and I am so OVER Twilight!

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the Rodarte pieces. Dakota looks amazing here. I love how elegantly she is transitioning.

Anonymous said...

Love Dakota, love her spread, love her talent, hate, hate, hate, hate Twilight

Sherin said...

I think Dakota Fanning did look really good in the photoshoot. And Tom Sturridge is gorgeous!

muchlove said...

Still can't believe how fast Dakota is growing up (this makes me sound so old, haha). She looks lovely!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Rodarte for Target = amazing. Coming out just in time for my birthday, as well. Yay!

And Dakota...she looked stunning in Teen Vogue! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope hope hope Rodarte doesn't disappoint. I can't wait to check it out in person. Only another month. Ah ha

Melanie's Randomness said...

Omg yeah they should get back on schedule after Friday when the movie comes out. hehe. Those dresses are too cute!!

Sara said...

Dakota Fanning is CUTE! oh wait...she's grown up...