Roman Style Bath

Found this recipe for soaking in the tub on bathandbodyrecipes.com, and it was amazing. Even today, after soaking yesterday, my skin feels soft! It's the perfect cure dry skin, and I highly recommend it. I recommend the whole site; it's filled with simple ideas.

1 cup oil (olive, coconut, etc)
1 cup soap or shampoo (I used my regular dry skin body was) uncented
1/2 tsp of essence (I used lavender, but it's not really necessary)
Poor into running water as you fill your bath, and then soak.
It works miracles, I swear.


Also...literary figure number two:
Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy

This is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? The perfect, brooding, rich gentleman of the Regency Era, who has the kindest heart underneath his handsomely cold exterior. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone calling Mr. Darcy overrated. Lizzy Bennet, you are one very lucky girl.

xoxo

No comments: